Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Ok it is official I am a terrible blogger but I hope to redeem myself. This Mom stuff takes a lot of time, but I am into the routine now and I promise I am going to try and be better about blogging. I don't have pictures to update because I can't find my cord for my camera but I promise I will put some up very soon.
So enough about that I'm sure everyone wants to know about Hays, well he is 6 months old and so awesome. He is 27 inches long and weighs just about 17 pounds. He has the greatest personality and is always making Ryan and I laugh. He is eating all kinds of solids and loves them well he just loves to eat. He has two teeth, he can roll all over and he loves to sit up with a little help from mom and dad. He is so amazing we just love him and he is so dang cute ( if I do say so myself) I promise pictures soon.

2 comments: