Thursday, March 18, 2010

BABY UPDATE

Here is the latest. Hays is going to be here a little sooner than we thought. The doctor is going to induce me on Wednesday March 24 if everything goes ok until then. I will be 37 weeks so hopefully Hays is strong and healthy. My dang blood pressure just likes to hover around that scary mark and the doctor doesn't want to take any chances. We are so excited to meet our little man and we just keep praying that he will be ok and not have any complications. Thanks everyone for you support and love.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck Linds!! I am so excited for you! Hays is going to be just fine. I know you are probably scared to death right now, I was. Hang in there and everything will just disappear as soon as you see him. Keep us updated and we'll be praying for you! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete